certificates come in.
Mobile data synchronization technology designed by Microsoft. Securing this is important because it relays all information that gets transmitted to wireless devices such as iPads, Cellphones, Tablets and much more.
Carries all kinds of important information that, if compromised, would give an attacker all sorts of access to the network like their usernames and passwords.
Emails need to be encrypted to and from the exchange server.
Outlook Web Access/App
If this is compromised a user would have full access to their email, calendar, and contacts along with other business critical information.
Outlook Anywhere allows you to use Outlook to connect to your Exchange server from remote locations without first connecting to the VPN.
Unified Communication Certificate (UCC) also known as Subject Alternative Name (SAN) functionality offers a cost-effective, versatile option to provide SSL/TLS-secured communications for servers using multiple domain names and hostnames—within a single SSL/TLS certificate.
- Meets UCC compliance requirements: Recognized by Microsoft for compliance with UCC usage for Microsoft Exchange, Communications Server and Office 365.
- Lowers administrative & deployment costs by securing up to 100 separate domains or hostnames with a single certificate.
- Fulfills administration needs of feature-rich environments (e.g., client-server and server-server communications).
- Less likely to run into any compatibility issues with Wildcard certificates,
- Clients will only trust SSL/TLS certificates that have been issued by a certificate authority that they already trust.
Request a Callback
Please enter your contact details and query to receive a callback from Acmetek security specialist advisor shortly!
Let us share with you all the main features of our security solutions and services or product demo tailored to your requirements.