certificates come in.
“Could you imagine not having encryption? Allowing any and all to gain access to your information, privacy, accounts, etc..?”
- ActiveSync: Mobile data synchronization technology designed by Microsoft. Securing this is important because it relays all information that gets transmitted to wireless devices such as iPads, Cellphones, Tablets and much more.
- Auto-Discover: Carries all kinds of important information that, if compromised, would give an attacker all sorts of access to the network like their usernames and passwords.
- Mailboxes: Emails need to be encrypted to and from the exchange server.
- Outlook Web Access/App: If this is compromised a user would have full access to their email, calendar, and contacts along with other business critical information.
- Outlook Anywhere: Outlook Anywhere allows you to use Outlook to connect to your Exchange server from remote locations without first connecting to the VPN.
authenticated, a secure SSL/TLS connection is established, and encrypted data can be shared between the email, Web client and your Exchange server.Ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of all communications
Unified Communication Certificate (UCC) also known as Subject Alternative Name (SAN) functionality offers a cost-effective, versatile option to provide SSL/TLS-secured communications for servers using multiple domain names and hostnames—within a single SSL/TLS certificate.
- Meets UCC compliance requirements: Recognized by Microsoft for compliance with UCC usage for Microsoft Exchange, Communications Server and Office 365.
- Lowers administrative & deployment costs by securing up to 100 separate domains or hostnames with a single certificate.
- Fulfills administration needs of feature-rich environments (e.g., client-server and server-server communications).
- Less likely to run into any compatibility issues with Wildcard certificates,
- Clients will only trust SSL/TLS certificates that have been issued by a certificate authority that they already trust.
Geotrust TrueBusinessID San/UC
Geotrust QuickSSL Premium San/UC
Geotrust TrueBusinessID Wildcard
Submit Your Quote Request!
Just complete a simple form and receive a quote in less than 24 hours!