The unencrypted HTTP protocol does not protect data from interception or alteration, which can subject users to eavesdropping, tracking, and the modification of received data. The majority of Federal websites use HTTP as the primary protocol to communicate over the public internet. Unencrypted HTTP connections create a privacy vulnerability and expose potentially sensitive information about users of unencrypted Federal websites and services. Giving hackers or terrorist groups the potential to penetrate important government Databases bringing down the security we hold dear
Signed June 8, 2015 A Memorandum from the Executive Office was enacted that requires that all publicly accessible Federal websites and web services to only provide service through a secure connection. The strongest privacy and integrity protection currently available for public web connections is Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
- Get realtime security monitoring and threat intelligence services.
- Augment your internal security team with Managed Security Service.
- Implement tools to scan, and implement import HTTPS connections.
- Build comprehensive reports.
- Stay ahead of evolving threats and get actionable insights with Deep Sight Adversary and Technical Intelligence services.
- Utilize strong industry expertise.
- Rapidly respond to security breaches and other incidents with support from our incident Response experts.
Request a Callback
Please enter your contact details and query to receive a callback from Acmetek security specialist advisor shortly!
Let us share with you all the main features of our security solutions and services or product demo tailored to your requirements.