Symantec Managed PKI for SSL (MPKI for SSL)
Symantec Managed PKI for SSL (MPKI for SSL) is a robust and scalable cloud-based management service that provides centralised control and delegated administration of all your Symantec SSL and Code Signing Certificates. MPKI also includes vulnerability assessments and malware scanning to facilitate additional website protection. MPKI for SSL is ideal for a large enterprise that needs to deploy and manage multiple SSL certificates.
Symantec Managed PKI for SSL- Demo Overview
Using Managed PKI for SSL, people in your organization use a web-based interface to:
- Request certificates for particular servers
- Renew certificates
- Replace certificates
- Revoke certificates
- Search for certificates
- View registered domain names
After they receive their certificates,users install them in the servers.
- Inspire trust and confidence from customers and stakeholders Keep pace with business growth
- Leverage a proven, global PKI infrastructure with up to 100 percent uptime.
- Infrastructure supports more than 1.5 million PKI certificates worldwide and over 3.5 billion certificate status look-ups every day. Increase operational efficiency
- Quickly approve or reject subscribed certificates requested by your corporation
- Manage and control the deployment of SSL certificates and website protection services from a central console. Maintain business continuity
- Manage the complete SSL certificate lifecycle with delegated administration, role-based access and instance issuance of certificates.Get resolution to questions by leveraging an award-winning support team
- Robust and scalable service to manage from tens to thousands of SSL and Code Signing Certificate
- Cloud-Based console for easy and rapid deployment
- Delegated administration and role-based access for security and control
- Instant issuance of certificates on pre-approved domains for rapid response to business needs.
- Detailed reports and audit trails for accountability and compliance verification.